In May 25th 2018 came into force the General Data Protection Regulation – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, laying down rules on the protection, treatment and the free movement of personal data of natural persons which applies directly to all entities processing such data in any Member State of the European Union.
Your data will be processed by ASUNIM UK Ltd, VAT no GB145145233, 1st Floor, 1 East Poultry Avenue, London, UK EC1A 9PT, hereinafter referred to as “ASUNIM UK”.
For questions related to the processing of your personal data you can contact us through the following means:
Phone: +44 (0) 20 3608 6139
Address: 1st Floor, 1 East Poultry Avenue, London, UK EC1A 9PT
Purpose of the use of personal data
– Contractual Executions – We will process and communicate, to third parties who also apply the GDPR, the personal data strictly necessary to fulfil the proposed conditions for the provision of services or purchase / sale of goods.
– Marketing effects – We will process your personal data for the dissemination of relevant commercial campaigns / information and events communications when you have expressly consented to your treatment for these purposes
Your personal information may be disclosed:
– With companies with which Asunim UK shares the same resources to pursue its activity as DC-PV Decentralized Photovoltaics Lda and YOFI SUN, S.L .;
– Third parties for contractual execution, legal compliance or other purposes for which we have the consent of the data subject.
These companies are provided with only the personal data required by law necessary for the provision of the service in question.
Our company is committed to protecting your personal data, which is why we check with our partners if they also apply the General Data Protection Regulation.
Retention of personal data
When the mandatory legal deadline for the retention of data does not apply, our company will keep your data for a period of 5 years.
Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights:
– The right to be informed
– The right of access to your data
– The right to rectification of your data
– The right to be forgotten / deleted
– The right to processing restriction
– The right to data portability
– The right of opposition
– Individual automated decisions, including profile definition.
You also have the right to submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Commission.
In cases where consent is legally required for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although that right does not jeopardize the lawfulness of the treatment effected based on the prior consent given or the subsequent treatment of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or legal obligations.
You can contact us, to withdraw your consent, by letter, telephone or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communications made within Asunim’s Email Marketing campaigns include an Opting Out mechanism. This means that the customer, user, or subscriber can at any time, and without any additional information, delete his data simply and immediately by clicking the respective link in the message.
Asunim UK implements all security measures within its reach and to the extent of its resources to ensure the protection of electronic communications but cannot definitively guarantee the inviolability of the systems. Although Internet communications can be encrypted, we cannot guarantee that there are no malicious attacks and / or that information is not displayed in this context. Sending information electronically is never completely secure. For cases in which the submission of this data is done by this means, it is admitted that by clicking on “subscribe newsletter”, or on any other button with the same purpose, the holder is aware of this, giving consent to the treatment of in the terms provided.
Copyright and Disclaimer
1) Any attempts of change the information, loading data, or any other action that could cause damage and endanger the integrity of the system, are strictly forbidden and may be punished under the effective law.
2) The material contained in this Website is composed of general information that is not necessarily complete, accurate or updated, considering covered any references to partner identification elements and / or Asunim contractors (name, logos, trademarks, etc.)
3) We do not assume any responsibility for the content of any link to external websites which we do not have any control over them.
4) The content of this website is protected for Copyrights, Related Rights and Industrial property Rights under Portuguese, European Union laws and international conventions and cannot be used outside the conditions allowed in this portal.
5) The user can copy, import or use gratuitously the information available on this website, for personal or public use, since it has not profitable or offensive purposes. However, users must always mention the source of the information.
6) The copyrights do not apply to speeches and declarations, although those author(s), date and circumstances must be cited for good information.